KDT Electrical Department provides support and assistance to the Electrical and Control System Department for Project Engineering Center and Plant & Infrastructure Company of the Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI).
We prepare construction drawings and design works for electrical system including control and instrumentation. We also provide engineers for jobsite works such as project site inspection, supervision and progress monitoring. We also provide support to KHI Engineers for Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Commissioning.
The Electrical Department is composed of 3 Groups:
Electrical Group 1:
Specializing in Electrical System designs and drawing preparations for Industrial and Chemical Plant projects.
Electrical Group 2:
Specializing in Electrical System designs and drawing preparations for Environmental Plant projects and other projects that requires software application.
Specializing in Electrical System designs and drawing preparations for Marine Boiler projects and other projects that requires control and instrumentation design works.
Electrical System design works:
- Plan and design of Power Distribution System
- Plan and design of Equipment Arrangement of Power Stations (Electrical and Control Rooms)
- Plan and design of Cable Route
- Plan and design of Cable Route System such as Cable Rack Route and Conduit Layout
- Plan and design of Cable Rack Support and its fabrication drawings, conduit support.
- Plan and design of Equipment Location for Power, Receptacle System and Auxiliary System such as ITV, CCTV, Paging, etc.
- Plan and design of Grounding, Earthing and Lightning Systems
- Preparation of Wiring Diagram, Electrical and Control Connection Diagram, Typical and Material drawings.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities and/or Material Take-Off for electrical works
Control and Instrumentation design works:
- Plan and design of Hook-up of field Instruments
- Plan and design of Equipment Location of Field Instruments and Sensors
- Plan and design of Plant Control System such as DCS, PLC, etc.
- Preparation of Block Diagrams, C&I Wiring Diagram, Instrument Connection Diagram
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities and/or Material Take-off for controls and instrumentation works
- Application of EDPP software
- Application of ETAP software
- Application of Lighting Illuminance software
- 3D modelling of Electrical, Control and Instrument Systems
- Preparation of Cable Schedule for Electrical, Control and Instrument
- Plant Design and management System (PDMS)
- PDMS Cable Design
- Electrical – Data Processing Program (EDPP)
- Electrical Transient and Analysis Program (ETAP)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Lighting Illuminance Software
- Cement Plants (Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan, Vietnam, Morocco, Myanmar)
- Ferronickel processing Plants (Indonesia, South Korea)
- Flue Gas Desulfurization Plants (Saudi Arabia, Vietnam)
- Chemical Plants (Turkmenistan)
- Environmental Plants (Japan)
KDT Electrical strive to uphold high standards of performance in our services. We are committed to build a solid reputation of confidence with sincerity and character in our work. Our group will be known and valued for its responsive, reliable and innovative approach to project priorities, scope and schedule.