KDT Piping Group is a part of the Engineering Department of KDT which supports Kawasaki Heavy Industries Plant System, by providing 3D modeling, technical drawings and engineering services of piping facilities for Power and Industrial Plants.
Scope of Work:
- Handles the 3D modeling using Plant Design Management System (PDMS) Software,
Multi-Discipline Support (MDS) and 2D drawing production of Pipe Supports.
- Creation of 3D Models of Piping and Piping Backgrounds such as Equipment, Structure, Platforms for presentation purposes.
- Preparation of Piping Arrangement Drawing
- Isometric Drawing with Material List
- Pipe support with Material List for Fabrication drawings
- PDMS V12 Software (Plant Design Management System)
- MDS V12 Software (Multi-Discipline Support)
Future Plan Capabilities:
- PDMS Administration System
- Piping Design Analysis (Auto Pipe Software)
- Site Inspection, Supervision and Monitoring
- Project Commissioning
- Chemical Plant (Turkmenistan, Thai Binh, Vietnam)
- Cryogenic Storage System (Australia)
- Environmental Plant (Japan)
- Boiler Plant (Japan)
- Nuclear Plant (Japan)