KDT’s Environmental Group acknowledges the importance of health and well-being have deep impact to the quality of the environment that people live in. One of the popular methods especially in developed countries are the use of Incineration Plant. Incineration introduces a disposal method in such a way that the solid organic wastes are subjected to combustion so as to convert them into residue and gaseous products. Incinerators convert waste materials into heat, gas, steam and ash.
In collaboration with KHI Japan’s Environmental Group, our group have put into practice the Waste-To-Energy Concept wherein solid organic wastes are collected and subjected to combustion, then the heat produces here is then utilize through heat recovery boiler into power generator that generates electric power being used by the different Electric Companies. Furthermore, it ensures the prevention of flue gas pollution by using appropriate treatment system.
Our KDT Environmental Section consists of two (2) groups, namely;
- Equipment/Detail Design Group – deals with design and fabrication of equipment being used in KHI Environmental Group projects especially in Incineration Plants. This group uses AutoCAD and CATIA as engineering tools in the design jobs.
- Project Engineering/PDMS Group – deals with 3D modeling applications using Aveva PDMS software as an engineering tool to provide proficient means of creating designs and better approach of visualizing KHI Incineration Plants.
Scope of Work:
- Produce Detail drawings for various Incinerator Plant equipment (e.g. Incinerator, Gas Quenching Tower, Bag Filter, Fly Ash Tank, etc.) Nozzles, Chutes, Ducts, Ducts Supports, Structural, Deck and Handrails.
- Also prepares Detail drawings for various Recycling Plant Equipment.
- Prepare weight calculation of bill of materials using MS Excel.
- Checking of all drawings thoroughly to ensure the designs are completed on time and provide quality output, meeting the target on profitability and cost control.
- 3D modeling of steel and concrete structures, mechanical equipment, air ducts, building utility piping and cable racks.
- Consistency check between 2D plan, elevation and list drawings.
- Clash checking of air ducts and piping spools.
- Mechanical Equipment Design of various Incineration Plants
- CATIA V5
- PDMS 12.0 SP6
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage
- Adobe Acrobat
- MS Excel
Future Plan Capabilities:
- Building Design Management
- Material Procurement
- Site Inspection, Supervision and Monitoring
- Project commissioning
- Hofu Incineration Plant (Japan)
- Matsusaka Incineration Plant (Japan)
- Saikai Incineration Plant (Japan)
- Watarinatori Incineration Plant (Japan)
- Shijonawate Incineration Plant (Japan)
- CKK Incineration Project (China)
- Takatsuki Incineration Plant (Japan)
- Komatsu Incineration Plant (Japan)
- Kagoshima Incineration Plant (Japan)
- Saitama Incineration Plant (Japan)